- 2 slices of brown bread with jam
- 1 small glass of smoothie
- 2 meatballs(i had home.ec and we were cooking and i had to try some)
- a cereal bar (only 70 cals and it was yummy)
- 1 and a half slices of brown bread with cheese
- 1 biscuit bar (108 cals i checked)
- 1 small off bowl Mediterranean chicken
- 1 small bowl of jelly :)
- if u start eating food off a side plate instead of a large plate you eat 30% less per week.
- my usual brown bread with jam
- a cereal bar
- sandwhich and cereal bar
- water instead of juice
- a kiwi
- and whatever dinner is but smaller portions....
i think it snacking that brings me down and my exercise and activities level. i dont eat junk food often at all. like a pizza on fridays but i only ever eat a slice.. its all i ever want normally.
sweets is my downfall... i will slowly cut them out and make them back into what they are meant to be ... treats...