About Me

My photo
Ireland
:) just an irish girl passionate about make up.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

crazy good. :P

okay today i was thinking hmm.. i wonder is losing the 2 pounds to good to be true so i hoped on the scales again and i have lost nearly 4 pounds now. i checked and i double checked i even tried a new scales and i took my measurements, i have lost
  • 2 inches from my waist
  • 1 inch from my thighs
  • 1.5 from my hips
  • and my fitness has improved.
see i took a fitness test 8 weeks ago and my fitness has improved a lot. :P
RICE CAKES AND GREEN TEA AND WATER IS THE KEY. hahaha nothing can stop me now. :L and i havent even been immensely strict i've had 3 whipped ice creams,cake, chocolate.... but i have been eating dramatically smaller dinners...not being unhealthy just i know when to stop now.

FAT FIGHTING!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Just ran by your blog and wanted to congrats you on losing 4 pounds! And doing it in a healthy way too! I believe the portion size of what we eat is really important since there is usually more on our plate than what we really need =)

    ReplyDelete